Four Elements Challenge: Fire

Today I and few girls are starting with Four Element Challenge. You can read about the rules here. This is a nail art and/or a make up challenge, because I decided to challenge myself and do both on themes of four elements. The first task is fire

For the nails this task wasn't hard, because I had in mine for some time now, what I want do to. Well, I didn't do exactly as a wanted, but I like the final result pretty much. Even my BF noticed, that I have a fire on my nails without telling him, what I did, so I consider that as a good job. 


The polishes, I used, are: Essence My Sparkling Acrobat, Essence BBC Orange Sunset, Essence Fortune Cookie, Essence Cherry Cherry Girl and Catrice I Am A Lob-Star. This manicure was pretty easy to do. First I painted my nails with black. Then I used Catrice Im A Lob-Star to draw flames. I filled them with Essence BBC Orange Sunset. Then I draw few more flames with Essence Cherry Cherry Girl and I sponged Essence Fortune Cookie on my nail tips. In the end I added TC and my manicure was done.


It went a bit harder with make up. Today was not a good make up day for me. I had in mind what I want to do, but in the end everything went wrong and I had to remove the first look. This is a second look I made, so I didn't want to complicate with it again. I used red, yellow, orange and black color, because these colors mean fire to me. I also wanted to add false lashes, but I though that this would be too much for me today, because I'm still inexpert in applying them and I already removed one look before.


Product, I used:
* Eyes
 - Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
 - Beauty UK Earth Child palette
 - Sleek Curacao palette (Tequila Sunrise, Bloody Mary, Screwdriver, Expresso Martini)
 - Essence It's Up To You
 - Essence kajal pencil in Black
 - Essence Circus Circus My Sparkling Acrobat
 - Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition mascara
 - Essence kajal pencil in Eye Like for brows

* Face
 - Essence Tinted Mousturizer in Light Skin
 - Essence Compact Powder in Soft Beige 
 - Essence Forget It! 3 in 1 concealer
 - Essence Miami Roller Girl Dates On Skates blush

* Lips 
 - Catrice Lobster Love

Here is my full face. I just hate photographing myself. I look so strange on photos. I made them so many and I don't look normal not even on one. But I hope, this one shows good enough, how my full face looked.


I also did some posing. I think this kind of photos are fun to do, because then you have eye make up and nail art together on one photo. But today I'm more proud on nail art I did.


Check out, what other girls did for today's challenge.

26 komentarjev

  1. Nice make up look,love the nails,well done:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like it. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Well done!!! Looks cool ^^

    Hey I havent got a link to the inlinkz codes yet, maybe you can just tell me here or send me an email to chiriko87@gmx.net (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :)

      I've send you link this morning, I hope you got it now.

      Izbriši
  3. Lepi lepi nohtki! Makeup tudi zmaga! Well done! :)
    X Deja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Moram priznati, da sem na nohte zelo ponosna.

      Izbriši
  4. You did a great job!!! I love the flames )))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Great idea of nail design, I'm going to try something like that :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. Show me then, when you're going to do it, I would love to see it. :)

      Izbriši
  6. jej, ovo je fantastičan posao, nokti izgledaju super, okice čak i bolje *.*
    volim ovako upadljivi make-up, sad mi je žao što nisam obratila dovoljno pažnje na ovaj make-up dio :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Saj še ni prepozno, da narediš make up, samo postu ga dodaš pa je. ;)

      Izbriši
  7. You look fabulous. You are on fire girl :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Krasno! Jaz pa jutri končno objavim, bom dodala še mu, če mi ga le uspe poslikat! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Komaj čakam, da vidim, kaj si ustvarila.

      Izbriši
  9. You should be proud about both! The nail art is gorgeous but so is your eye-makeup! I love it :) And I love the last photo ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you for such a sweet comments. :D

      Izbriši
  10. uuu vruce vruce, svidjaju mi se i nokti i make up

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I like both nail art and make up you did!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3