Four Elements Challenge: Air

It's Thursday and it's time for Four Elements Challenge. Today's element is air. I was thinking what to do, but then I though that the sky reminds me on this element very much, so I used white and bright blue color. 

For nails I did some clouds. First I painted my nails with Essence Fall For Me, a bright blue shade, then I used Essence White Hype and a sponge to gradient white and in the end I used the same polish and a doting tool to draw small clouds. I really like, how this turned out.


For make up I decided to go very simple this time. I used white (in inner corner) and 2 blues shades (one in crease and outer V and one in the middle of the lid) and that's it. I decided to use dark blue liner just because the look is more wearable with it.


Product used:
*Eyes:
 - Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow primer
 - Sleek Chaos palette
 - Beauty Uk Earth Child palette
 - Essence Pigments Little Mermaid
 - Essence Summer Flirt
 - Essence Over Knight liquid liner
 - Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition mascara

*Face:
 - MaxFactor Face Finity 3in1 foundation Natural 50 (sample)
 - Essence Compact Powder in Soft Beige
 - Essence Forget It! 3 in 1 concealer
 - Catrice  Pink Grapefruit Shake blush

*Lips:
 - Misslyn Very Berry


And a little posing for the end.


Hope you like it. Also don't forget to check other girls what they did.

23 komentarjev

  1. That's sooo pretty!!!! And the matching make-up, too!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) I'm actually glad I challenged myself, I'm doing it better than I expected. :D

      Izbriši
  2. nokti su mi predivni, pretpostavljala sam da će manikure biti slične ;)
    a okice super, dobar posao *.*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja saj, kaj pa bi drugega naredile v zvezi s tem elementom? :D Čeprav sem jaz imela en čas idejo z baloni, ampak sem jo potem opustila, ker mi časovno ne bi uspelo.
      Hvala. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Hehe. Oblački so bili kar logična povezaba z zrakom.:)
    Lep makeup, res mi je všeč. Nohti so pa tudi lepi.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res je. Čeprav sem jaz imela en čas idejo z baloni, ampak sem jo potem opustila.
      Hvala. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Luštni oblački, make up je tudi super! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Cute. Loving the clouds and the eyes

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. The blue eyeliner is super pretty, I'll check it out!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. The blue liner is unfotunabely discountinued, I bought it in August, when it was on sale. :(

      Izbriši
  7. cute clouds and beautiful make-up!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. This is amazing! I wish the sky was always this blue :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Joooj, kakšna lepa manikura! Tole moram pa tudi jaz enkrat sprobati. :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3