Four Element Challenge: Water

Hi, girls! Today I finally have for you my manicure and make up for element water in Four Elements Challenge. I should publish this yesterday, but I didn't have time, because I went to Ljubljana to arrange some stuff for my diploma.

On water reminds me blue color, so I used different shades of blue and also green for this manicure. I started with H&M Bella's Choice and when it dried, I used 3 polishes for gradient: Essence The Boy Next Door, Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet and Catrice It's All I Can Blue. I really liked the gradient, but I added Essence Glorious Aquarius on the tips, because I thought this manicure needed something more. And I was right, it looks beautiful now. 


Please, ignore my cuticles. I noticed, that I didn't clean them good, when I was editing photos.


I think I have to use blue eyeshadow more often, it looks good on me. My eyelashes look horibble I know. I had liner all over them and then I applied mascara and that's not the best thing to do. But I didn't apply false lashes, because I'm still newbie at that and I didn't want to ruin the make up. I used a lot of blue eyeshadows and mint eyeliner. I thought it will look better than black liner.


 Product used:
* Eyes:
 - Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
 - Sleek Curacao palette
 - Sleek Chaos palette
 - Essence Pigments Little Mermaid
 - Misslyn intense colour liner 154 Blue Lagoon
 - Catrice Take It Mint liner
 - Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition mascara

*Face:
 - Essence Tinted Mousturizer in Light Skin
 - Essence Forget It! 3 in 1 concealer
 - Essence Ballerina Backstage blush souffle in Prima Ballerina

*Lips
 - Alverde Nude

Here am I, doing some funny poses. Peace, girls. :)


And again some posing with make up and nail art, I did. I think I'm going to do that kind of photo for each task in this challenge. 


What do you think, girls? Do you like, what I did? Check out also other girls, that are participating in this challenge.



P. S. I'm having some problems with Inklinkz code. There aren't visible photos. If anyone can help, I would be very grateful.

28 komentarjev

  1. I don't even know where to start :D I love your nails and the bracelet you're holding! And your makeup looks absolutely gorgeous!! Blue looks amazing on you and I love that you used mint eye liner :) Love this post :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you very much. Your comment just made me blush and make my day. :)

      Izbriši
    2. Awww, well it's all true :D

      Izbriši
  2. Awww zadnja slika! Pa končno si nam obraz pokazala, simpatična punca si! Nohti so mi pa top!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Saj sem že pokazala kako prej. :D

      Izbriši
  3. Poziraš kot Gaga! :)
    Lepi nohtki in makeup! Modra res paše na tvojo barvo oči.
    X Deja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Haha, dobra! Nisem vedela, da kopiram Gago. :P
      Hvala. Se mi zdi, da res. Moram večkrat uporabiti modro. :)

      Izbriši
  4. veeery nice design! ♥ and Taya, why I´m not in inlinkz link for this part? And I´ve not seen image, too.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :)
      Inklinkz doesn't work for any of the girls. I tried to fix it, but I can't, so today I'm sending you a new code.

      Izbriši
  5. Zavidam vsem, ki jim modra paše. Na moje premodre oči svetlo modra zgleda grozno, edino kakšno temno lahko DODAM k kakšnem looku...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Na tebi pa izgledajo boljše kake druge barve. :) Pokaži nam kdaj kak make up, da vidimo. :D

      Izbriši
  6. You're very cute! I love your mani :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. wow, ne znam dal' mi se više sviđaju nokti ili make-up, bravo *.*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. This manicure is gorgeous! Love the make-up also

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Krasni nohtki, MU pa še bolj- hudo res!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Taj mintasti eyeliner im je super, a svidjaju mi se i nokti i make up i definitivno savrseno pogodjena tematika :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3