Fall Make Up

Today I have for a fall make up look. I saw in one magazine amazing fall look and I wanted to recreate it. I used similar colors, but I did not recreate it exactly, because there wasn't a list of product and I didn't have the same colors at home, but I did have similar ones. I used black eyeshadow as a liner and I think it looks great.


Product used:
*Eyes:
 - Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
 - Sleek Curacao palette (eyeshadows in Tequila Sunrise, Screwdriver, Expresso Martini)
 - NYX I Dream Of St. Lucia
 - Essence Under A Cherry Tree
 - Essence It's Up To You
 - Alverde Vanille
 - Casuelle Smoky Eyes
 - Essence kajal pencil Black
 - Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition mascara

*Face:
 - Essence Tinted Mousturizer Light Skin 
 - Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
 - Essence Blossoms etc. Multi Colour Powder Flower Power
 - Essence Forget it! 3in1 concealer
 - Catrice Gone With The Wind blush

*Lips
 - Catrice Marlene's Favourite


And here's my whole face. I didn't do brows, because I went out and as I mention before, I don't feel good with colored brows in public. I like this make up a lot, although I used a whole bunch of eyeshadows and I probably wouldn't know to recreate it again. But I think I still can do something similar with less eyeshadows, because I would love to wear it again. 


What do you think about this make up? Would you wear it?

21 komentarjev

  1. Ja ja to je to! Všeč mi je:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Super je, prave jesenjske boje, dolično si to izvela :) i ja planiram nešto za jesen, samo da nađem vremena i svjetlosti :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Se veselim, da bom videla tudi tvoj make up na to temo. :)

      Izbriši
  3. definititvno bi nosila, nenapadno, ali ipak zanimljivo i taman sad za jesen

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3