Essie Action

Today I have for you a neon polish. It's fall and you're probably sick of neons, but I think I'm going to like them in fall too. Essie Action is my first Essie polish. I bought it few weeks ago in Austria and it was kind of hard to decide, which shade should I get, because Essie polishes cost 10 €. Neons were very popular by me back then, so I decided to take neon peachy shade. Action was part of Poppy-razzi Summer 2012 limited edition collection. The color in the bottle impressed me very much, but when I painted it on my nails, I was dissapointed. It drys much darker on the nails and the color is actually nothing special for that money. On the nails it's neon orange shade. The brush is wide and I have to say it's not one of my favourite brushes. I do like wider brushes, but my Essie polish has a bit strange fluffy brush. I don't remember exactly, but I think I used 2 thicker coats here.


Because I didn't want to wear this polish on it's own, I added some dots with China Glaze Sun Worshipper. This one really made this manicure to pop out and look nice.


What do you think about Essie polishes? Do you like them?