China Glaze Ick-A-Bod-Y

Today I have for you shorter post than I had lately. I showed you some Haloween manicures yesterday and for today I thought, why not to show you China Glaze Ick-A-Bod-Y. It's a polish, that was released in 2010 as a part of China Glaze Awakening Collection for Haloween and what better occasion to publish this swatch than today, when it's Haloween. 

I also have to mention, that today in Slovenia is a national holiday. We are celebrating a Reformation Day. In 1550 Primož Trubar wrote a first book in Slovenian language - Katekizem. Just so you know. :)


Ick-A-Bod-Y is a shade with a dark green jelly base and big orange glitter. It's actually very special and unique shade. I don't know, how it would look layered, but on its own it looks great. I used 3 coats. Maybe, if I would use another one, it would look better, but 3 are enough to cover the nail.


What are you doing today on Haloween? We don't celebrate it, so I'll stay at home and probably watch a movie. But I wish you all, who celebrate, a Happy Haloween.