Catrice Be Aztec!

Today I have for you one Catrice polish from past limited edition, which unfortunatelly wasn't published on my blog, when collection was available because of my problems with computer and later I just didn't take time to go through all photos, that weren't lost and edit them. Today I finally did that and I'm showing you this beauty. It's Be Aztec from limited edition Upper Wildside.

 

When I bought it, I liked it in the bottle and I thought it's going to be a nice green, but when I applied it on my nails, I just went wow, this is amazing.


It's an interesting green colour with a lot of golden shimmer, which is also visible in the shadow. In the sun it looks like it has multicoloured shimmer. It has good formula and as I can remember, I didn't had any probles with application. I used 2 coats.


I only regret I didn't show you this polish before. I bet some of you will like this polish a lot.


What do you think about this polish? Did you get anything from this collection?

18 komentarjev

  1. this polish is gorgeous!! unforunately this collection didn't came here (at least I didn't find it...)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It is, right? I was so happy that I got it.
      Maybe you really didn't get it, otherwise you'll probably find it. By us it wasn't very popular.

      Izbriši
  2. I like it a lot! To tell the truth I was looking for a colour like that, thanks! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Then I hope you'll find something similar. :D

      Izbriši
  3. Holy shiz this is my ultimate green!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. barva je res čudovita! zlati shimmer mu res da wow efekt!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Zlat šimer je res tisti, ki ga dela posebnega.

      Izbriši
  5. This collection wasn't released over here unfortunately :( I wanted Be Atzec so much :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Too bad I didn't know that before, I would get it for you.

      Izbriši
  6. nakon svih ovih fanova moram pokvarit atmosferu, ne svidja mi se boja nimalo, a ni ostatak kolekcije, nisu moje boje bas

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Fantastičan je <3 Moram priznat da sam u zadnje vrijeme luda za svim lakovima sa sitnim shimmerom (većinom zlatnim) :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mislim, da da zlat šimer elegancu laku. :)

      Izbriši
  8. Čudovit lak <3 Škoda da nisem videla tako dobrega swatcha ko je bila kolekcija še na voljo pri nas :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Saj meni je tudi žal, da ga nisem objavila prej, ampak so bili potem problemi z računalnikom in tako naprej. SEm ga pa morala deliti, ker mi je prelep.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3