Alessandro Luscious Brocade

Today I have for you a swatch of a polish, that I was really excited to find - Alessandro Luscious Brocade from their current fall limited edition Adore Me. In the bottle is amazing red color with green duochrome. You can see the bottle photos in my Graz Haul post. I was a bit dissapointed, when I painted my nails with it, because from duochrome there isn't even a d left. Don't get me wrong, it's amazing color and it looks gorgeous on nails, but I wish duochrome would be visible on nails too. But anyway, Alessandro polishes are great, I never have problems with applying them and this red shade is perfect for fall. I used 2 coats. 


What do you think about this polish? Do you wish as I that duochrome would be visible on the nails too or do you prefer this color without duochrome?

16 komentarjev

  1. super pretty *____________*


    <33333

    ___________________________

    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Holy shit that's beautiful! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. My thoughts exactly! :)
      Nikoli preveč rdečih lakov. hehe

      Izbriši
    2. @Ina: I know. :)

      @Deja: Ja, ampak če jih potem nosiš. Rdeča je bolj redko na mojih nohtih.

      Izbriši
  3. Lepi je! Zdaj si me pa spomnila na NYX Sexy Plum, čisto mu je podoben, jaz ga pa preveč zanemarjam! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ti pa si mene spomnila, da imam tudi jaz ta lak. Moram ju primerjati enkrat v prihodnosti.

      Izbriši
  4. Such a beautiful colour, I love it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I agree with you, it would be better if duochrome would be visible on the nails, but even without it the polish looks gorgeous on you! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. ovakve nijanse su definitivno IT ove sezone, ne mogu vjerovat da nemam ni jednu :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I understand your disappointment! This color is beautiful but it would have been amazing if the green hue had shown up!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3