Three Challenge Favourite Song

Another post today, because I own you a manicure for Three challenge. I finished first part and came to the second part - favourites. First task in this part and fourth task in Three challenge is favourite song. I actually don't have favourite song at the moment, so I went with a song, that I listen a lot lately. It's Back In Time from Pitbull.



Because a song is featured in Men In Black III movie, I decided to go with this theme. On my index finger I draw sunglasses, on middle finger tuxedo with bow tie, on ring finger tuxedo with tie and on my pinkie an abbreviation MIB.


I used Essence My Sparling Acrobat, Essence White Hype, Vollare 117 in 136. Sunglasses didn't succeed the best and I smudged a manicure with TC, but I like it very much and I'm very satisfied with it.  


Here you can check the blogs from other girls, that are participating and what did they do till now:

21 komentarjev

  1. Oh I love that song,and I love your interpretation:)Great mani,well done!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I love the song too and it was great inspiration.

      Izbriši
  2. baš sam pogledala film pred neki dan, dobra manikura :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz sem ga tudi gledala kak teden nazaj. Hvala. :)

      Izbriši
  3. very nice nail desig! I love this song

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Odgovori
    1. Thanks. Suits succeed me the best. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Beautiful, I love how you made a bow tie, so cute :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) This one is my favourite.

      Izbriši
  6. Sredinec zmaga! :D Tegale se moram tut jst lotit, že ne vem kolk časa se spravljam.

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Komaj čakam, da vidim tvojo manikuro. ;)

      Izbriši
  7. Čisto sem pozabila na ta film! :D Super je izpadlo, pa sredinec je res dober :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3