Three Challenge - Ultra Modern

As promised, here is a second manicure for "Three" nail challenge. This time the theme was ultra modern. I always connected the word "modern" with big citys and skyscrapers, so I decided to do a city in the night. I planned to do this manicure for a long time and this challenge was perfect to try it.


Polishes, I used, are: Catrice It Blue My Mind, Catrice Lucky In Lilac, H&M Pure White, Bpretty Yellow and random black polish. Manicure was very easy to do. First I applied Catrice IBMM and then I sponged Catrice LIL on the two thirds of my nails. Then I draw buildings with black polish and windows with white and yellow. I used the white under the yellow, so the yellow stands out more on the black.  
I like very much, how this manicure looks. Ok, on photos every single mistake is visible, but in RL you have to have a good eye to see them. I think it looks amazing on my short nails.


Here you can check the blogs from other girls, that are participating and what did they do till now:
 
Don't forget to enter my 700+ Followers Giveaway. It ends tomorrow.  
 
What do you think, girls? Do you like it?

25 komentarjev

  1. perfect, Taya! It looks amazing

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I'm glad, you like it. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Super ideja. Mi je všeč! :)

    xo Deja
    Deja Zu

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wonderful :) Lovely idea and I love that you put the moon there too :)
    Great job sweetie :)
    hugs

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. The moon had to be there, because it's the night. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Very good idea,I love how it turned out,job well done!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. super... mada mene malo podsjeća i na uklete kuće, već sam u halloween-u ;D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Tole je pa krasna ideja in popolna izvedba, super!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Sem kar zardela ob toliki pohvali.

      Izbriši
  7. Love your idea! It looks gorgeous :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3