Three Challenge Soft

Today is the last the of Three challenge for most of the girls, but I still have to do the last part of the challenge, adjectives. First adjective is soft. I decided to do a saran wrap manicure for this task. I think you all already know this tehnique, so I won't ramble about it.


I used H&M Antique Gold (swatches will be on my blog soon) and  Essence Walk On The Wild Side. I adore this combo. I actually wanted to do a gold color as a base, but I just bought this H&M polish and I had to try it. I adore this manicure and I don't want to remove it, but tomorrow I have to do a manicure for the new task.


Here you can check the blogs from other girls, that are participating and what did they do till now:

14 komentarjev

  1. Uuu, zelo lepo! Všeč mi je kombinacija telih barv.

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Neverjetno lepa manikura <3
    xo Deja
    Deja Zu

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Beautiful and I love the color combo :)
    hugs

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Barve so krasne super. Zelo mi je všeč! :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Krasna kombinacija in super efekt. Eden boljših s to metodo. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Aww, I love this technique! Great manicure :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Hvala što nas pratiš :)

    Super manikura, jako mi je neobična, ali moj domet je jednobojni lak sa flakeyem ili mat premazom :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Thank you all for your sweet comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3