Three Challenge Futuristic

This post should be publish yesterday, but I had some problems with internet connection, so I'm publishing it now, when everything is finally ok.

The theme of the third task was futuristic. First I was planning to do a futuristic city, but then I though that I already did a city for ultra modern task, so in the end I went with the most obvious thing for future - a robot.


I made it simple. I used Depend 223, Essence My Sparkling Acrobat and Essence Silver Star. I draw a robot on an acent nail. It's not one of my best nail arts, but it presents the theme the best. 


Here you can check the blogs from other girls, that are participating and what did they do till now:

22 komentarjev

  1. Oh my goodness how adorable :D I love this so much :)
    hugs

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Haha, kako domiselno! Robotek pa prav prisrčno gleda. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Na koncu sem izbrala nekaj najbolj očitnega na to temo.

      Izbriši
  3. Cute robot! Very futuristic ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Jooj luštkan robot! :D Super manikura! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Izbrala sem najbolj očitno in preprosto stvar za tale challenge. :)

      Izbriši
  5. hahaha ne znam zasto mi je pri pao na pamet Darth Vader kad sam vidjela manikuru :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Najlepši robotek kar sem jih videla :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3