Review and Swatches: Essence Wild Craft TE


Today I have for you swatches of products, I got from Essence Wild Craft TE. It was available last week in Müller. I'm sorry if I'm a bit late with this, but I didn't had time before to make swatches and publish them. I got 2 eyeshadow, one polish and of course a brush. 

 
There were 3 eyeshadows in this collection, but I decided to skip the lightest one, because it didn't interest me. I got Mystic Lilac, which is a deep dark purple shimmery shade, and Out Of The Forest, which is dark green olive shimmery shade. They're both nice pigmented, easy to apply and also easy to blend. I was wearing a look with them for almost 10 hours and they didn't crease. They faded a bit, but I think that happens with all eyeshadows after 10 hours. One eyehsadow contains 3 g of product and it costs 1,99 €.


The next is duo brush. One part is powder brush and second one is eyeshadow brush. I can't say much about it, I didn't really test it as I should for this review. The brush part is nice, it has soft bristles and it's not hard to work with it. It smaller than Essence regular powder brush. It's also less bushy. 


Eyeshadow brush is very interesting. It's wide and it has small bristles. I tried to apply eyeshadow with it, but for me it didn't work very good. I mean, it transfered eyeshadow pretty nice on the lid, but it's too wide, so I had eyeshadow also where I didn't want to had it (in my crease). But I've heard, that the girls are using it for concealer and it's great, so I have to try it for that. Although I'll probably use it to deepen the eyeshadow in my crease or something similar. Here you can see it in comparison with Essence eyeshadow brush from their regular assortment. The brush was 3,59 €.


I took only one nail polish, because other didn't interest me, but I have to admit, that this one dissapointed me, when I applied it on my nails. In the bottle the color is very nice purple, but on the nails it's a chameleon. If a look it from close, it looks purple. If I look it from far, it looks brown. In the sun it looks something in the middle between purple and brown. I don't feel good with this color on my nails, so I won't wear it again. The application was so so. It's a bit thicker, so I had to have little polish on the brush to apply it nice. I used 2 coats. The polish contains 10 ml and it costs 1,99 €.


What do you think about this TE? Did you get anything from it?

21 komentarjev

  1. I want that brush! :D Eye shadows are crazy pigmented! :O So nice..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hope, you'll get it. Yes, Essence is doing good job lately. I remember times, when they did bad pigmented eyeshadows.

      Izbriši
  2. Well I didn't think I'd like this collection but the items you got look good! I like the nail polish too, I have 1-2 similar to this and I like them for fall-winter

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I didn't have anythign similar, but I don't like the polish on me, so... I think, I'll give it away.

      Izbriši
  3. That collection is so perfect for fall love the colors

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, it is. If I'll get it again, I would skip nail polishes, but eyeshadows are definitely worth to get.

      Izbriši
  4. Mi je že žal da nisem senčk vzela:( Sem pa kupila svetlo šminko in paletko za obrvi =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mene pa šminki nekako nista prepričali, ker nista bili glih moje barve. Za paletko za obrvi pa nisem bila ziher, da bo prava zame, zato sem jo kar preskočila. Senčila pa so mi super.

      Izbriši
  5. It's a shame that the polish disappointed you. I think the colour (both in the shade and in the sun) looks perfect on your skintone!
    I didn't spot this LE yet, I hoped the brush would be concealer+foundation but it's not so I think I will pass it entirely.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I just don't like, how it looks one me.

      Izbriši
  6. Funny, kupila si povsem iste stvari kot bi jih jaz, če bi prišla dos tojala do časa :) Tako so mi pa vse pobrali :( Sploh lak je super <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Če želiš ta lak, mi pošlji mejl, pa ti ga pošljem. Jaz ga itak ne bom več nosila.

      Je pa zanimivo vedeti, da sva si ogledovali iste stvari iz kolekcije. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Meni je pa lakec zelo všeč! Perfektna barva za jesen. :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. krasan lak, četkice super izgledaju, sjenila također... ne znam kako će ubuduće biti s essence kolekcijama u hrvatskoj i to me rastužuje :-(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Super review. Sem si res zelela ta lak, ampak zaj ko si pa povedala da ima tudi rjavo stran, si ga niti malo ne želim več =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. The eye shadows look pretty, but all in all I was very disappointed by this LE :( There is nothing really special in it ..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. The eye shadows and the nail polish look so beautiful :)
    hugs

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3