We Won Gold - Olympic Games Inspired Nail and Make Up

Last Friday started Olympic Games and on Thuesday we won our first medal and it was gold. It won it Urška Žolnir in Judo. I wasn't planning to do olympic nails, but her victory totally inspired me to do them. I also have to mention, that today we won another medal. Luka Špik and Iztok Čop won bronze in Men's Double Sculls.

My inspiration for this manicure was Urška Žolnir's gold medal and training suits, that Slovenian sportsman are wearing in London. For golden polish I used She 230 (old version) and for training suits Rubby Kisses Tropical Green, H&M Blue and Vollare 117.


I forgot how this She polish is beautiful. It's metallic and it has gorgeous shimmer in it.


I also made a make up look, inspired by the same color than my manicure. It looks more green on photos, although I used blue eyeshadow in crease. I don't know, what's with my camera. On my face I used Essence My Skin Tinted Mousturizer in Light Skin, Essence Compact Powder in Soft Beige, Catrice duo blush in Pink Grapefruit Shake and lipstick is Alverde Nude. I also used pink from Essence Forget it! 3 in 1 Concealer under my eyes. Excuse my wet looking hear, but I washed them before doing make up and they din't dry complete. And also sorry for not filling my brows, but I don't feel good with coloured brows and I was wering this look for a whole day, so I didn't touched them. But I'm aware, that they look horrible.


For the eye make up I used Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base, white from Beauty Uk Earth Child, Essence Colour Splash (which is very bad pigmented bright green matt shade and almost invisible on my lid), Blue Lagoon from Sleek Curacao palette, Essence Circus Circus golden eyeliner It's Magic and Essence I Love Extreme mascara. 


Are you watching Olympic Games? How it's going to your countries? What do you think about my nail art and make up look? Do your sportsmen inspire you too?

17 komentarjev

  1. The eyes makeup is beautiful . Nice mani.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. i love the make up look! i love that you makeup and your nails match! such an awesome idea

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. So pretty,both makeup and the manicure!That golden nail polish is gorgeous

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I like nails and make up, and you're so cute! ^___^

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I love both the mani and make-up

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Thank you girls, for all your sweet comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Super look in manikura! Jaz sem čisto padla noter v olimpijske, da ne govorim o tem, kako nimam pojma, kaj se pri judu dogaja, za Urško sem pa tako držala pesti, da me je vse bolelo. :D Čop in Špik danes sta bila pa tudi odlična. :) Jaz nekako stavim še na 3, ki bi lahko dobili medaljo. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz sem tudi tako navijala za Urško, čeprav isto kot ti nima pojma, kaj se pri judu dogaja. :D Ampak stiskam pesti za naše. In bom v prihodnje tudi, da še kaj osvojimo. :D

      Izbriši
  8. Beautiful manicure!!! such a clever idea!!!!You used beautiful colors and the eye look is fantastic, great job!!! Very very pretty!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Manikura mi je zelo všeč! Čisto olimpijska! :)

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. love the make up and pretty manicure too! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Thank you again for every sweet coment, girl. I'm glad you like my manicure and make up look. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Kakšna lepotička! Nohti so tudi krasni

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. mene je tako rastužio naš filip ude da sam nekako izgubila volju pratit olimpijadu... ali povremeno škicnem, drago mi je da vama ide ;-D
    super manikura, nemam ništa protiv mokre kose, tako je ugodnije a ni protiv nepopunjenih obrva - takve mi djeluju prirodnije... tako da, sve pet :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Naši se res odlično držijo na OI. Držimo pesti še dalje =). Mogoče še kaj dobimo =).
    Manikura je res preprosta, ampak zelo lepa. Res obvladaš nail art!
    Glede MU se pa ne spoznam takoliko, ampak mi je pa všeč videz =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3