Three Nail Challenge and a Sneek Peek

Today I'll be quick, my studying books are waiting for me (I know, it's Friday night, but I have very very important exam on Thursday). I just wanted to let you know for "Three" nail challenge, created by 2 Mateja's from Mateji ustvarjata. It starts tommorow. I decided to join, but I'll publish my first manicure in next two weeks after my exams, so I won't do them on date. If you join, go on Mateji ustvarjata blog and read more about the challenge. 


And a sneek peek of my haul this week. I'll do swatches and write a review next weekend after my exam.


And don't forget to enter my 700+ followers giveaway.

12 komentarjev

  1. Aww, you already have Cherry Blossom Girl t.e.? Lovely!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, we have. I went a bit crazy with it, but I love it.

      Izbriši
  2. Heyy!
    I am also participating the three nail challenge
    And I think it would be fun if everybody who joins will follow eachoter so we can check eachouters desigsn out.
    Im already following you :)

    Xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'll check all blogs after my exam.
      Thank you for following me.

      Izbriši
  3. Im also participating in this challenge.. I can´t wait to see what you will do :)
    Its going to be fun to see swatches of the things you bough :) They look lovely :)
    I am a new subscriber btw :)
    hugs

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I'll check what you did when I'll have more time. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Kje si pa kupila Cherry Blossom Girl t.e.? Jaz je še nikjer nism zasledila :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Müller Murska Sobota. V Ljubljani je verjetno že povsod zmanjkala, če si pa od drugod, pa še verjetno kje najdeš. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Srečno na izpitu. Mene matra tale svetel lak in četrti, ki ga nisi kupila na netu pa resno primanjkuje swatchev, no upam da me vsaj u trgovini počakata

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Želim ti veliko uspehov na izpitu =). Da bo najmanj 10 =). KEr ne vem kdaj imaš, že celi teden po malem držim pesti =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3