Review and Swatches: Essence Kiss Care Love Lipbalm (New In Town TE)


In our Müller is already available Essence New In Town TE, which is a preview of new Essence products for fall/winter. The most interesting thing for me were their lip balms Kiss Care Love. There were 3 colors in this collection, but red one was sold out, so I took pink and purple one. In regular assortment will be available also a peachy lip balm. Idea of tinted lip balms isn't new. The packaging reminds me on Maybelline Baby Lips lip balms. But it's very cute.


I got Fruitylicious, which is a pink lip balm, and Purple Berries, which is a purple lip balm. They're both scented. Fruitylicious smells amazing. I'm bad at describing scents, but it reminds me on strawberries. Purple Berries smells like its name says, but the smell is too strong for me. 
They're tinted lip balms, which means that they colour to your lips. They do, but they're pretty sheer, so the color isn't very visible on your lips. And they both look the same on lips - they gave soft purple color. I'll have to try the red and the peachy one to see, how they look on lips.
They're very nice to apply and they're mousturizing. My lips aren't very dry at the moment, so I'll have to test them in winter, when I have very dry lips to see, how they're going to work then. But at the moment they're doing their work great.

In the shadow.
In the sun.

These lip balms contain 4 g of product and cost 1,39 €, which is a very good deal.

What do you think about new Essence lip balms? Are you going to try them?