NOTD: Shimmery Mint

Today I have for you my current manicure. If you're following me on Facebook, then you probably saw a photo, that I published yesterday. My friend was in Canada and she brought me 2 Sally Hansen nail polishes. One was minty and I had to try it immediately. It's called Mint Sorbet. It's amazing polish. I'm going to show you its swatch once in the future. I was in the mood for a nail art, but didn't know what exactly to do, so I did some layering. First I applied one coat of Essence Glisten Up over it and then one coat of Essence Stop For An Ice Cream (Colour3). I love the final result. I need to do more layerings in the future.


Here is a close up look. Amazing combo, don't you agree?


 So, what do you think? Do you like to layer more than one polish over your base?

16 komentarjev

  1. love this look! Have a happy Sunday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending tomorrow (yummy prizes)!.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I'm going to check. ;)

      Izbriši
  2. Res je prečudovita kombinacija!!!!
    Zelo lepo =)
    PA res si dobila lušna lakca iz kanade =)
    Tud js bi imela kako kolegico, ki bi šla v tujino in se takole spomnila name =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala.
      Medve sve se v bistvu pogovarjale, da bi ji jaz dala seznam lakov, ki si jih želim od tam in bi ji seveda dala denar, da mi jih kupi, ampak potem sve pred odhodom, ker je bil ravno čas izpitov, pozabile in ko je odšla, se nisva več slišali. Je pa bilo res prijazno od nje, da se je spomnila name in mi kot darilo prinesla 2 prekrasna odtenka. <3

      Izbriši
  3. Super amazing combo! They are made for each other <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Beautiful colour..

    Kiss
    http://estrelinha-estrelasbrilhantes.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Love, love, love, Love, love, love, Love, love, love, Love, love, love, Love, love, love, ...... it

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Well, that's a lot of love. ;) Thank you. :D

      Izbriši
  6. Anything with the word Mint in it, I'm instantly attracted too! This color is so amazing!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I know how you feel, it's the same with me. I adore mint color.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3