NOTD: Neon Splatter Nails

Today I have for you a manicure, that I'm wearing at the moment. I wanted to wear something neon, but I didn't know which polish to choose, so I did some nail art. I did splatter nails, although I didn't use a tehnicque, that most of a bloggers used and made a tutorial. I did it on own way. How I did it, I'm going to show you probably tomorrow in a tutorial.


Trust me, those nails were noticeable. I love that! I wore it on my friend's birthday party yesterday and girls loved it and they were asking me, how I did them. Neon rocks!


The polishes, I used, are: Beauty UK Urban Girl white, Color Club Youthquake, China Glaze Sun Worshiper, Ruby Kisses Tropical Green, GT Cosmetics 2 and Flert Protein yellow


What do you think, girls? Do you like it?

16 komentarjev

  1. i love this! great take on the splatter look!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. It came out better than I expected.

      Izbriši
  2. Such a fun mani,I love neons for summertime:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Trendi! Pa malo me spominja na puzzle, tako da super izgleda na beli podlagi. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. It really pops! It looks very, haha how do you say this, enthusiastic/cheerful!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I adore nails, that pops and neons definitely do that.

      Izbriši
  5. super, naročito s ovim ludim bojama *.*
    ma s ovim definitivno ne možeš proći nezapaženo ;-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Definitivno bom večkrat ponovila kaj podobnega. :)

      Izbriši
  6. ful dobro...kako si to nrdila? a kr na roko al kak konad:P sorry sam slike sm gledala zdj k se mi mudi:) hehe

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Danes bom objavila tutorial, tako da si lahko pozneje ogledaš, kako sem to naredila.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. It's really amazing *-* you have talent!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3