Few Summer Make Up Looks

Today I have for you few looks, I was wearing this summer. Some of them are very easy neutral looks and some are more summery. By all of them I used Essence I Love Stage base and Essence I Love Extreme mascara.

Neutral Look
This is my most worn make up look during the summer. I made it using Essence Ready For Boarding palette. I used yellow on my lid, brown in my crease and green under my eyes. The difference between these 2 is not visible, because green is very bad pigmented and very light, but it was more noticeable in RL. I also used beige one from this pallete for highlighting. The eyeliner is My Sparkling Acrobat  from Circus Circus TE.


Golden-green look
This one I wore to the cinema few weeks ago. I don't remember exactly what did I used here. I think the eyeshadows are from Sleek Curacao palette. The eyeliner is It's Magic from Circus Circus TE.


Acid Look
For this look I used a bunch of product: green eyeshadow from Catrice Revoltaire Toxic Combination palette over the lid, orange Catrice Coolibri Exotica eyeshadow pen, dark brown fromp alette  Manhattan M&Buffalo Beige Ballerina in  outer V, yellow from Essence Ready For Boarding Beauty On Tour palette in inner corner. Under my eyes I used first Misslyn Cornflower pen and then I blended it with Blue Lagoon eyeshadow from Sleek Curacao palette. The liner is Essence I Love Style. On my waterline I used Essence black kaja pencil. 


Sunset Look
This looks I made with Sleek Curacao palette. I used Screwdriver in my inner corner and the first third of my lid, Bloody Mary on the rest of my lid and under my eyes and Tequila Sunrise in my crease. As a highliter I used Martini. The eyeliner is Essence I Love Style and on my waterline I used Essence black kajal pencil. 


My favourites are last two looks. What do you think, girls? Which one do you like the most? Would you wear any of these?

17 komentarjev

  1. All very pretty, but I love the sunset look! It really does look like a sunset =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I loved to wear this look. :)

      Izbriši
  2. zadnji mi je najbolji i njega bi sigurno nosila :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Vidim, da tudi makeup obvladaš poleg nohtkov! :)
    Zadnji mi je še najbolj všeč.

    xo Deja
    Deja Zu

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Make up je moja druga ljubezen poleg nohtov. :)

      Izbriši
  4. I like it all, especially the sunset look, it´s beautiful =)

    anesagill.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Sweet look <3. Res je prekrasen, so pa tudi vsi ostali MU looki prave umetnine. Punca obvladaš!!!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Uživam v ličenju, tako da v prihodnosti zagotovo še kak look objavim. :)

      Izbriši
  6. I love the second look! I tend to use it myself very often, I do it with the Sunset palette by Sleek and instead of the orange I use the almost-red colour in there, and start with the gold one!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Vsi so lepi, ampak sunset look je pa res vau vau! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Vidim, da vam je tale vsem najljubši. :)
      Hvala.

      Izbriši
  8. They are all so pretty!! But I really looove the last look, the Sunset one :) Gorgeous!! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3