Swatches and Review: Avon Nail Polishes

Today I have for you swatches of 3 Avon nail polishes from my stash. My first impression of these polishes was very good. They have good formula, are very easy to apply and my experience is, that they also last quite long. The brush is flat and a bit longer. They're available in Avon catalogue. You can search for the prices there. I bought them, when there was action - I got 2 Nailwer Pro+ polishes for the price of one. One bottle contains 12 ml of products.

Nailwear Pro+ Sea Breeze is a bright green creme shade. The application was good, although this one has a bit watery formula. I had to apply 3 coats, because after 2 it still looked uneven.


Nailwear Pro+ Coral Reef it's not truly a coral color, but it's more pinkish with a hint of coral. The finish is creme. This one has pretty nice formula and it was opaque in 2 coats. I was also really impressed with lasting - I wore it for 4 days with minimal tip wear. That's a lot for me, because I usually change my manicure every second day or even every day, depends on the mood. The base I use under was Essence Studio Nails Nail Fixing System. 


Nailwear Pro Aqua Fantasy is my favourite from these 3. It's a gorgeous minty shimmery shade. Application was flawless and it was opaque in 2 coats.


I also made quick comparison between Sea Breeze and Aqua Fantasy, because they look very similar in the bottle. As you can see, there's a big difference between them. Aqua Fantasy is shimmery and minty and Sea Breeze is more green and has no shimmer in it. 


I love those polishes and I'll get them more, if there will be any interesting color.

What do you think about Avon polishes? Do you have any of them?