Swaps with Marijana and Natalie

I love doing swap. There's no better feeling as the one, when the postman brings you packages. Well, it is. When you come home from vacation and you find two packages on your table and no one told you, that you actually got packages, that you've been waiting for. Yesterday I was so happy when I came home from Ljubljana and found two packages, full of goodies.

Marijana from Nail From Fairy Tale contacted me few week ago, if I can get her a whole Essence Snow White collection, because it won't be available in Serbia. Of couse I said yes. She offered to find me some China Glaze polishes from my WL. This girls is amazing. She got me 4 polishes from Hunger Games collection and a Sun Worshiper. I'm totally in a neon phase, so I was so happy, that she found me this one. She also included two nail polishes from a Serbian brand, both neon, and I can wait to try them. Thank you, Marijana, for these amazing beauties. I'm so happy, I did a swap with you. I love everything I got. 

China Glaze Sun Worshiper
Shina Glaze Mahogany Magic
China Glaze Agro
China Glaze Fast Track
China Glaze Riveting
Flert protein yellow neon
Flert protein green neon


The second swap I made with Natalie from Natalie's Beautyland. This swap actually happened because of Essence Better Then The Gel Nails top sealer. Natalie said it's not available anymore in Greece, so I offered her to get some for her and she agree to do a swap with me. She send me some Greek nail polish brands and I can't tell you, how excited I was, when I opened a package. She picked for me so many gorgeous shades. I can't wait to try them all. She also included an Apivita lip balm. I love it, it's smells amazing. I googled and I found out, that Apivita is a Greek company, that makes natural cosmetics. Thank you, Natalie, for doing a swap with me.


Lovie 148
Lovie 11
Lovie 13


Erre Due 250
Erre Due 236
Erre Due 223 


H&M Fantasy Ocean
G Cosmetics 2
Sabrina Cosmetics 792
Apivita lip balm


These are my June swaps. I'm kid of afraid to show you my monthly buys, I got a lot nail polishes this month. And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT. 

What do you think about my swaps? Do you like, what I got?

19 komentarjev

  1. Awesome swap! Great polishes!!!

    Let's follow eachother? I am having a huge giveaway on my blog!
    - andrealamo.de
    Check out my big giveaway!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks. I can't wait to try them all.

      Izbriši
  2. I had so much fun doing a swap with you doll! Thanks sooo much for the beauties you sent me! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Me too with you. I'm glad, you like them. ;)

      Izbriši
  3. I'm from Estonia and I would absolutely love to do a swap with you! I'm also constantly drooling over Essence and Catrice goodies, so a friendly swapper from the countries these are sold would come very handy.

    BTW, I've relied on your reviews and swatches for many of my Essence purchases. Love your blog!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. If you want to do a swap, send me an email (you find it on age contact) and we'll try to arrange something. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Great swap, you got the coolest stuff! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Odgovori
    1. And it is, I already tried it on one finger and it's amazing.

      Izbriši
  6. You got some amazing stuff. I recently found an Apivita dealer (well, it's a small display at a local pharmacy), though I doubt they have anything besides their masks and stuff.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. Yes, I did. I didn't heard of Apivota before she send me this lipbalm, but I like it.

      Izbriši
  7. OMG... those are amazing colors!!
    am kind of J right now looking at all those goodies!! *.*

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3