Summer Challenge Day 9: Favourite Summer Memory

Today it's time for summer challenge again. This time the theme is favourite summer memory. This one was hard and not hard. I mean, every summer happens something, that is unforgettable, but some things just can't be transformed on nails. As my favourite summer memory for this challenge I chosed last year's summer day, when I met my boyfriend. I was thinking hard, how to show that on my nails, but then it clicked me, that I still remember, what we were wearing (strange, I know) and decided to use my T-shirt as a inspiration. He was also wearing red T-shirt, so this is kinda similar. Here's my T-shirt. I didn't took a photo of whole T-shirt, because I wanted to show you the design on it.


So, the T-shirt has different flowers on it, so I did different flowers on my nails too. They're not exactly the same, I just did what came up to my mind. As a base I used Essence Wake Up, polish I was wearing a lot around the time I've met my darling. The white polish is Essence White Hype.


 Very simple manicure, but I kinda like it. Check out also other girls, what are their favourite memories.


14 komentarjev

  1. Iii, lušten spomin in luštna manikura! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Nekateri spomini so res nepozabni. ;)

      Izbriši
  2. Lovely T-shirt, lovely nail!!
    Really pretty <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. cool ideja, super izvedba, bravo :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hey!! Cute memorie to base your nails on!!! And they look so alike your t-shirt!! Did you wear it to those nails and re-lived your memorie??;)
    /Azure

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. No, I didn't, because I stayed at home, but my darling was with me, so I re-lived it that way. ;)

      Izbriši
  5. I love the simplicity but elegance of this manicure! so cute

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3