Summer Challenge Day 7: Ice Cream

It's time for Summer Challenge again and this time the theme is ice cream. Such a great theme, who doesn't love ice cream during the summer? My favourite is chocolate, but lately I prefer fruit flavour, it's more refreshing.

First let me show you my base color for today's nail art. This is Sleepy from Essence Snow White TE collection. It's light blue shade with blue shimmer, opaque in two coats. Very lovely shade.


For today's task I decided to do a ice cream on each nail. I made every ice cream in different color. By us they gave you a chocolate on the top of your ice cream, so I decided to show that on my nails too. I think it would look better without this final step, but it's not bad that way either.


The polishes, I used: Essence Totally Retro Nude, China Glaze Mahagony Magic, Essence Bloom A Loom, Essence Forget-Me-Not, Claire's 96786, peachy Beauty UK polish from Urban Child set, China Glaze Aquadelic and Essence Sleepy as a base.


I'm very satisfied with final look and I'm looking foward to the others tasks. What do you think? Do you like my manicure?


Check out, what other girls did for today's challenge.

19 komentarjev

  1. Sweet manicure!!:)

    http://todoslosesmaltessonpocos.blogspot.com.es

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. All of them looks yummy!
    Makes me crazy to rush for eis-cafe...XD

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Omg, I adore ice-cafe. Now you made me to want to drink one, but it's too late unfortunatelly. Tomorrow then. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Mmmmm they look delicious. Makes me want some ice cream!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. And I'm glad, you like my new header. ;)

      Izbriši
  4. Very cute! :)
    P.S. I like your new "top" of the blog.
    Oh, and also I gave you "Por tu naturalidad" award (read more on my blog post :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. And thank you for the award. I'll see if I'll wrote a post, I have in mind a lot of reviews and summer challenge to publish, bit I'm vety grateful for it. :)

      Izbriši
  5. prekrasni su nokti, da si malo bliže još bih ti ih i polizala ;-D
    dobro izgleda novi header :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Haha, hvala. Saj na koncu mi jih je odstranjevalec polizal dol. ;)

      Izbriši
  6. This looks soooo good!! And I'm hungry now :D Love the chocolate topping on each ice cream cone, looks so cute :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I was actually very hungry too, when I was doing those. Food on nails isn't the best idea.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3