Summer Challenge Day 6 - Favourite Summer Color

The theme for day 6 in Summer Challenge is favourite summer color. This one wasn't that hard, because this summer I adore neons. So of course I had to choose one of my neon polishes. I decided for Color Club I Always Get My Man-darin. I felt in love with this polish in the moment, I first applied it on my nails. It's a bright neon orange shade with green shimmer. And it's scented. It smells like a tangerine. Love it. Here I applied 3 coats and as you can see, it looks pretty good. VNL is still visible a bit, but I personally don't have problems with that. This polish was a part of Color Club Wicked Sweet Collection last summer (2011).

Color Club I Always Get My Man-Darin - direct sun.
Color Club I Always Get My Man-Darin - direct sun.
Color Club I Always Get My Man-Darin - shadow.

Check out, what are favourite colors from other girls.


11 komentarjev

  1. So beautiful neon jelly!! O.O
    I don't own so much neons, but this is definitely the one I'd like to own...gorgeous!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. It's one of the most beautiful neons, I own.

      Izbriši
  2. Gorgeous color. I didn't know it existed but now i want it. A little more orange than most yellows but def makes me think of summer!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I know. It's perfect for summer. You definitely should get it for this summer. ;)

      Izbriši
  3. such a bright and neony color!!! i want it.......

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. predivan je *.*
    žao mi je što nisam stigla na početak ovog izazova :-(

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3