Summer Challenge Day 5: Fruit


The theme of day 5 is fruit and for this challenge I wanted to do different fruits, not only one. I'm actually very glad, that I joined this challenge, because I wanted to do this manicure for so long, but I just couldn't find time and will for it, but now I was finally able to do it.


I made 5 different fruits. First I wanted to do them over whole nails, but then I changed my mind and decided to do them over a half of each nail. I think it looks pretty good that way. First I painted my nails with white polish from Beauty UK Urban Girl set. Lately I'm having a lot of problems with bubbling, but I have a feeling, that the problem is in heat.


Thumb: I made a strawberry. I used  Essence Wake Up, Essence A Walk In The Park and Essence Black Out.
Index finger: I made a kiwi. I used Ulta3 Kiwi Kaos, China Glaze Mahagony Magic, Beauty UK Urban Girl White and Essence Black Out. 
Middle finger: I made a watermelon. I used B.pretty Strawberry Red, Essence A Walk In The Park, Ulta3 Kiwi Kaos, Beauty UK Urban Girl White and Essence Black Out.
Ring finger: I made orange. I used Essence BBC Orange Sunset and Beauty UK Urban Girl White.
Little finger: I made lemon. I used B.pretty Yelow and Beauty UK Urban Girl White.


What do you think about my nails for fifth task? Do you like it?

Check out, what other girls did today.


24 komentarjev

  1. Okay you lied, mine was definitely not better than yours! I LOVE THIS!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. No, I didn't. I like yours much much better. :)

      Izbriši
  2. What a cute fruit tips!!
    I even never got such an idea, just stunning!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. i dont like it.... i love it!! they look super cute...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I'm glad, you like it. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Wau, tole ti je pa dobro uspelo! bi jih kar pojedla.. nice work!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Saj mene je tudi vmes mikalo, da bi kakega zmazala. ;) Sem si potem večer privoščila marelice.

      Izbriši
  5. I love it! So cool that you only did the fruits on the tips!! ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I think it was good idea.

      Izbriši
  6. It's super yummy! Btw, stop by my blog, I gave you an award :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. And thank you for the award. I already wrote a post some time ago about it. ;)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3