Summer Challenge Day 3 - Favourite Summer Song

Today's challenge theme is favorite summer song. This one is kind of tricky/hard, because I don't have favourite summer song, I actually don't even have favourite song, so I did a manicure of a song, I listen the most at the moment. 


This song sings Neda Parmać and it's called Naša stvar (eng: Our thing). It's in croatian language. It's a love song. It talks about a girl, who met a boy and they're happy together.


Because it's a love song, the theme wasn't that hard anymore. I have some plates with love designs, so I did stamping for this task. First I painted my nails in grey and yellow. If you watched her video, you noticed, that she wears grey and yellow training suit. Polishes, I used, are Essence Hide Bella Hide and Claire's 96784. For stamping I decided to use black and white color. Both from Essence - Stamp Me! Black and Stamp Me! White. I used 2 plates from Essence, which don't have particular names (more plates have the same name) and Konad m78. 


There's a lot of hearts, because the heart is main simbol for love. On my index finger I stamped some lips, which represent kisses. Essence plate has the word love, so I stamped it on my middle finger. I added two hearts with dotting tool, that are holding each other. They represent two people in love. I really really love, how it turned out. And the colors go better together than I expected. What do you think?


Check out, what are favourite songs from other girls and what they have done.


25 komentarjev

  1. ful mi je všeč manikura in pesem <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Love it. Very sweet with the lips, hearts and love designs but at the same time it's funky and not too girly.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hey ;)
    Summer Challenge. May be you want to join?
    http://polishholism.blogspot.com/2012/06/summer-challenge.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you for the invitation, but I have a lot of work and fun with this challenge and two challenges at once woulb be too much. Maybe if it would be in August. Sorry.

      Izbriši
  4. So pretty! Love the heart stamps <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Aaaa kakvi noktici, divnoooo. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. This mani is so cute! I love it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Lovely!!
    You are so good on stamping ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I would say is more in stamper than in my skills. ;)

      Izbriši
  8. It´s absolutelly perfect! I like the heart stamp =)

    anesagill.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I Love this mani!! Gorgeous. And you HAVE to tell me what plate has that sketched heart on it. I've seen it stamped before but I can't find it anywhere and I really want it!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. It's an Essence plate. It doesn't have a special name (It's called Be creativ, but Essence usually gives their plates the same name), but it comes in a stampy set. I think it should be still available in drugstores.

      Izbriši
  10. awesome!! i love the lip print *.*

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3