Summer Challenge Day 2: Picnic


It's a day 2 in Summer Challenge and this time the theme is Picnic. I love picnics during summer, the company and the food. I decided to do a picnic blanket, because I didn't had anything more special in my mind, but not the tipical red one, but the green one, which is one of my favourite colors. I did two full nails and 3 french tips, I thought it's going to look better that way. Then I was thinking, if I should do something more on nails with french tips or on other two nails. The second idea won and I did a picnic basket on my thumb and a watermelon in my ring finger. I actually ate it today and it's so refreshing in those hot summer days, so I thought it's going to be perfect as an add to my manicure. 


The polishes, I used, are: H&M White, Essence Exits On Your Right, Essence Walk in the Park, Vollare 124, Essence My Sparkling Acrobat, China Glaze Fast Track and China Glaze Mahogany Magic.


And here's a close up look of picnic basket. I love how sparkly CG Fast Track looks here. 


 So, this is my manicure on theme picnic. What do you think about it?


Also go and check, what other girls did. You can find links to their post on Inlinkz down below.


14 komentarjev

  1. i love your checkered french tip. that's so cute!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. The checkered french looks awesome! And now I want a slice of watermelon =))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I hope you got your watermelon. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Awesome, I love the checkered french tip (seems like everyone does eh?). Great job!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. It looks loke you all love it. :)

      Izbriši
  4. so cute!! checkered french tips are my fav...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. They're fav from all. :)

      Izbriši
  5. As others, I also love checkered french...not only the pattern but color choice is also awesome :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. The green is one of my fav colors, so I had to chose this color. :)

      Izbriši
  6. I love the colors and concept, so adorable!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3