Summer Challenge Day 16: Recreate Your Favourite Manicure!

First I have to share this with you. Today Slovenia won her first medal in London on Olympic Games and it was gold. Urška Žolnir won it in Judo. Congrats Urška. You deserve it. :)  Now let's go to nail art.

It's the last day of July and it's the last day od Summer Challenge. It was fun month, full of interesting tasks and manicures. In between I've lost a bit my nail art mojo, I didn't know, what to do for some tasks and I did some nail arts, I wasn't satisfied with them. Now, that's the end, I can go back with my regular blogging without thinking, what I'm going to do for the next task. It's was fun, but I need a rest from challenges now.


Today's task was to recreate your favourite manicure from someone else. I knew from the day 3, that I'm going to do  waves, that Kaki did for her favourite summer song. The nail art was just amazing and I wanted to try it. And as you can see, I wasn't really successful. She made it so amazing and mine is just meh.


The polishes I used are: H&M Blue, Essence Underwater, Essence Pool Party, Deborah Milano Pret A Porter Statdust and Essence Stamp Me! White.


So this is my last manicure for Summer Challenge. Check out here all the manicures, we did for this challenge.



13 komentarjev

  1. obozavam sve morske manikure, a ova mi bas sjajno izgleda <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow! You picked one of mine? How exciting!! I think they look great!! You did a fantastic job, don't be so hard on yourself!! I love the colors you chose. And I feel ya on losing your mojo. Maybe next time we do one it'll only be twice a week! =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, I picked your, because I loved it. Thank you, but I still think you did it better. :) I think 2 a week would ne enough for a challenge, although these themes were great.

      Izbriši
  3. OMG it's really a "real" wave on your nail, so breathtaking... <3
    Awesome mani, you two (I mean Kaki too) did great job!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oh super! Še nisem videla podobne manikure :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Morje je bila tema in hotela sem narediti nekaj posebnega, ne samo modro morje. Življenje pod morjem se je zdela boljša ideja. :)

      Izbriši
  5. genijalna je *.*
    da si malo bliže, dala bih ti svoje nokte da ih i meni ukrasiš :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Saj veš, da bo ti jih, če bi bila bližje. ;)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3