Summer Challenge Day 15: Sea/Ocean

This post should actually be a yesterday's post, but I didn't had time to do this nail art yesterday, so I'm publishing it today. This time the theme was sea or ocean and I decided to do the sea underworld. I really like how this manicure looks, it turned out like I had it in my head. I did smudged the octopus in the end with my top coat, but this is tipical for me, when it comes to nail art.


I used a whole bunch of nail polishes and all were from Essence: BBC Splash  Refresh (base color), Fall For Me (gradient), Bella (algae), Totally Retro Nude (sand), No Better Way To Sky (octipus), Off To Miami! (seastar), Peach Beauty (seastar), Romeo (fish), Stamp Me!White and Stamp Me!Black.


I hope, you like it. Here you can see all the manicures, we did for this challenge till now.


27 komentarjev

  1. this is awesome and very creative love the octupos

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I'm glad, you think so. :D

      Izbriši
  2. Can't believe you did all of this art by polish and not by acrylics;
    it's amazingly detailed and cute!! <33

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :D I don't have acrylics, so I do every nail art with nail polish. Although it's not always successful.

      Izbriši
  3. Awwww the octopus is sooooo cute! Love this mani, you did such a great job!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I'm kinda proud of this manicure, it's one of my best ones in this challenge by my opinion.

      Izbriši
  4. These are so cute! Great job with the nail art. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. This is by far the cutest Mani ever! I love the octopus!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Ooo, you're so sweet. Thank you. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I love it!! The octopus is darling. Great job.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I think you all love octipus. :)

      Izbriši
  8. this is really great! very nice design, Taya

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Uau! Men to nikol ne bi ratal... :D

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. This is awesome! I love fish manis! You really rocked this one!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3