Summer Challenge Day 14: Swimsuits

Another post today and this time I'm publishing my manicure for today's task in Summer Challenge. The theme was swimsuits. I decided to do holo bikinis, but I messed something up and instead of red holo Catherine Arley 800 I took red shimmery Catherine Arley 923 shade. 

Without TC.
Other polishes I used (all holo) are Color Club Wild At Heart, Nfu Oh 65 and Depend 2036. I took photos without and with top coat to see, if there's going to be any difference in holo effect (if TC will kill holo effect a bit), but there isn't any difference. Holo effect is strong with TC too.

With TC.

Check out, what other girls did for today's challenge.

8 komentarjev

  1. Thank you girls fot these sweet comments. I'm glad, you like them. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Cute bikinis!
    I like your choice of holos for them <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. the bikinis look so cute!! Love the Mani!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ha, awesome! Holo bikinis! I want one in real life too :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3