Summer Challenge Day 12: Favourite Beach Memory

Today's Summer Challenge theme is favourite beach memory. For me beach is mostly connected with sunbath, swimming, card-playing, beach balls ... There were quite few interesting memories, I had on the do the beach, but I didn't know what exactly to do. Then I saw this tutorial by Cute polish and decided to do beach balls on my nails. I didn't exactly as she did, but I wanted to try this and I though this challenge theme will be perfect for that.


The polishes I used: China Glaze Fast Track over whole nails, white from Beauty UK Urban Child set and Vollare Nail Art Polishes in 45, 124 and 133.


Here you can check, what other girls did for today's task.

13 komentarjev

  1. Very pretty. I love this design.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. It quite cute design.

      Izbriši
  2. Iii, luštno! :) Sploh žoga je zakon :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Ja, je kar zanimiva za naredit in sploh ne težka.

      Izbriši
  3. Odgovori
    1. Than you, I'm glad, you think so. :)

      Izbriši
  4. am a fan of u now... your manis are so cute always!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ooo, thank you. You just made me blush. :$

      Izbriši
  5. So pretty marine-look!
    I love your color and design, so summery and happy <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. These are cute! Great looking with the red and blue - very nautical!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. super mi ovo izgleda, morsko, ljetno :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. This is so cute and perfect for summer!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3