Summer Challenge Day 11: Sea Shells

Today's Summer Challenge theme are sea shells. The only thing I knew I'm going to do for this task is, that I'm going to use Essence Carribean Sea as a base. Then I searched for an inspiration on Google and I did that:


I'm pretty satisfied with what I did on my middle finger and pinkie. The shell on index finger could be a bit more similar to a shell, but I really didn't want to re-do it. On my ring finger I wanted to draw a starfish, but in the end I draw a star, that's not even close to a fish. That's the biggest fail I did for this manicure. 


For sea shells I used Essence Silver Surfer and China Glaze Fast Track. I like the color combination, but I'm not very sarisfied with what I did in totality. I'm slowly starting to loose my inspiration for this challenge. I hope I'll came up with good ideas for last few tasks. 


Check out, what other girls did for todays task.

9 komentarjev

  1. It looks so
    Pretty and that color is beautiful!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I love this - these are so cute. Great drawing and color choices too! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Love the color you used for shells!
    Your design is so adorable <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thank you girls for your sweet comments. I'm glad, you like it. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. These are lovely. Beautiful colour combo :]

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3