Summer Challenge Day 10: Tropical Drinks

Today's Summer challenge theme is tropical drinks. I was thinking a lot what to do, but then I found this photo od coctail you see and that inspired me to use those colors for today's manicure. This coctail is called Sex On The Beach. I actually didn't decide for this as inspiration because of liking this drink, but because I love those colors and I think they're perfect for summer.


First I did a gradient with red, orange, coral and peachy colors. The polishes I used are Catrice Abloom, Essence Doc, Beautyline Deluxe 2 and Essence Peaches. Then I decided to draw a glass on an accent nail. It looks more like a glass for martini, but it was easier for me to draw it that way. I used Essence My Sparkling Acrobat.I'm kinda satisfied with it, although I had a lot of clean up to do (and I didn't do it the best :().


Check out, what other girls did for today's challenge.

8 komentarjev

  1. Cute glass! I love your soft gradient too.
    So pretty!! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Very pretty colours! I'm surprised that you did dark first and then light gradient, I always do it the other way. Btw, the cocktail is pretty nice too :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I usually do that way, but this time I decided to do it different. I think it looks good that way too.

      Izbriši
  3. Super pretty! It looks just like the drink!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3