Summer Challenge Day 1: Bees (One day late)


Some time ago I decided to join Summer Challenge, created by Theodora from Red Hair and Black Nail Polish and Kaki from Glitter Obsession. The challenge actually started yesterday, so I'm one day late with this post, but I didn't have time to do it before. This weekend I spend with my boyfriend in Ljubljana. We decided to take some vacation. I after my exams and he from work. We came home late yesterday and then I was to tired to do my nails, so I decided to start challenge today and then continue it by list.


The first challenge theme were Bees. I already did one bee manicure and I didn't want to repeat myself, so I was thinking for a long time what to do. I had two ideas in my mind. I tried them both and guess what - none of them turned out great. I'm publishing the second manicure, because it looks better. I don't like my bee, without it this manicure would be quite cute.


On my tips I made flowers in different color and on my ring finger one bee. I thought it will look better, if I won't do bees on each nail. The polishes, I used: Catrice Am I Blue Or Green?, Vollare 136, Color Club Youthquace, Essence Via Airmail, Bourjois 25, Catrice Bye, Bye Birdy, Color Club Wild At Heart, Essence Happy and H&M White.


When I was photographing the manicure today, bees were flying around. Like they would know, I have one of their sisters on my nails. ;)


Here is the list of girls, that are participating in this challenge:
  1. Theodora from Red Hair and Black Nail Polish
  2. Kaki from GlitterObsession
  3. Cuti-CLUE-les
  4. Whimsical Glam
  5. Jessie from Delight In Nails
  6. Sue from Creative Nail Design by Sue
  7. Sangy from Lipgloss Affairs
  8. Taya from Taya
  9. Kelly from Adventures in Nail Art
  10. Diana from Nails by Diana
  11. Alexis Leigh from -XOXO Alexis Leigh
  12. Namira from Namira Rahman
  13. Chiro from Nail of This Week
  14. IsaBella at IsaBella's World
  15. Beautilicious Blogger
  16. Nikki from Little Green Heart
  17. Peace Love and Polish 

25 komentarjev

  1. I love your pop dot flowers! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you, I love them too. I would wear this manicure without bee much longer.

      Izbriši
  2. I love your beautiful flowers! I made a bee inspired design too Like a Bee :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I saw yours, it's perfect.

      Izbriši
  3. OMG I love. The mani looks awesome without the bee too, so it's a two in one!! I've emailed you about the inlinkz code!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. And thank you for the email. :D

      Izbriši
  4. slatko :-D
    a ja totalno zaboravila koji je dan :-(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Joj, zakaj nisem tega challenga videla nekaj dni prej! :( Pa sem še razmišljala, da bi se pridružila kakemu poletnemu izzivu. Oh well :) Všeč so mi frenč tip rožice. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Saj po moje se še lahko pridružiš, danes je šele drug dan. Po moje je najboljše, da pišeš Kaki ali pa Theodori (linke do blogov najdeš v postu) in vprašaš, če se še lahko pridružiš.

      Izbriši
  6. I see always so many people do these challenges - how can I get invited to one as well? I would love to one day :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I saw this one on Theodra's blog and I joined, I wasn't invited. Write an email to her or Kaki (you can find links to their blogs in post) and ask, if you can join. Today it's only the second day.

      Izbriši
    2. Of course you can join!!! And you can catch up on the challenges ;)

      Izbriši
  7. So cutee..... i love the flower tips alot *.*


    www.lipglossaffairs.blogspot.in

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Very cute, I love the flowery tips, and as i'm writing this I've just seen the above comment! Heh.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. The flower tips are gorgeous!! And I love the last picture of the actual bee :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3