Review and Swatches: Catrice Ultimate Color Lipstick in 100 Lobster Love and 150 Lovely Lilac


Few days ago I saw on Catrice's Facebook, that they are discontinuing 2 Ultimate Color lipstick shades I own, so I decided to show you swatches today, so you'll easier decide, if you want to buy them before they're gone or not. Don't you just hate, that Essence and Catrice are changing their assortment so often? Once a year would be enough. And usually they discont their best products/shades.

The shades are called Lobster Love and Lovely Lilac. You can see, that they have different shape. Lobster Love has old shape and Lovely Lilac has new shape. Catrice changed it this spring, when they changed assortment. For me this shape doesn't make any difference, the application is the same with both. 


150 Lovely Lilac is a gorgeous bright purple shade and 100 Lobster Love is a coral shade without any hint of pink, which I love. They both are creamy, shinny, pigmented, easy to apply and they don't dry lips. I also love the packaging, you get 3,8 g of products for 4,19 €, but I think they're going to be on sale before they're going to change assortment, so they'll probably cost less. The only minus is, that they don't last long on lips. Well, I have different experience, Lobster Love lasted much longer on my lips that Lovely Lilac. Fist one lasted about 3 hours and the second one about 1,5-2 hours (without eating and drinking). I hope that doesn't mean, that new lipsticks have worse quality than old ones (before changing the shape).

150 Lovely Lilac and 100 Lobster Love.

I'm sorry I don't have photos of swatches on my lips, but I'm having problem with herpes, so I can't swatch them on my lips. I hope, you understand. If you're planning to buy some Catrice stuff, before they're gone, I definitely recommend you these two lipstick.

Did you try any Catrice lipstick? What do you think about them?

6 komentarjev

  1. Predivne boje! :) (niki - http://niki-veki.blogspot.com)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Super sta. Imam že nagledane nekatere druge Catrice šminke. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Hi! I liked your blog, it's so cute! The real beauty-blog ^^ And you are so pretty =**
    Follow me on Bloglovin: Kisses From Europe
    I will follow you by Google or Bloglovin ;) Let's support each other! ^^
    Love&kiss!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I'll check your blog.

      Izbriši
  3. Lobster Love, omg! Všeč mi je, kako sočno izgleda.

    Upam, da herpes hitro izgine. *hug*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Potem pa ga le nabavi, preden ga ne bo več. :)
      Hvala, jaz tudi, ker je mučno. :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3