Polka Dots French

Today I have for you a manicure, that I wore during the weekend. I actually wasn't planning to take a photo of it, but in the end I loved it so much, that I had to show it to you. As a base I used Essence Oh My Glitter, one of the new Color&Go nail polishes. This is gorgeous lilac shade with purple and pink shimmer. Here it looks too blue, but I made those photos outside when it rained. It's opaque in two coats.


I wanted something more colorful on my nails than only one color, so I decided for the most simple nail art - dots. I used Essence Off to Miami and P2 Artful. I used dotting tool and placed dots of different sizes on my tips. I loved how this looked in the end and I think the color combo was perfect. I loved to wear it, but it chipped pretty fast, so I had to remove it already on the second day of wear.


What do you think, girls? Are you a fan of simple nail art's? Do you like colorful nails?

28 komentarjev

  1. This lilac polish is beautiful.
    And yes, I´m a fan of simple and colorful nails :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It looks even more beautiful in person.

      Izbriši
  2. It´s so cool! =) I love this violet polish"

    anesagill.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Krasen lak! Pa luštna manikura, barve so res super skupaj. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Super je izpadlo, kdo bi si mislil, da bodo te barve šle tako dobro skupaj.

      Izbriši
  4. very nice! love this lillac colour

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Wow, that looks beautiful! (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Ohhh kakšen krasen lak je!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Essence je med novimi Color&Go laki izdal precej zanimivih odtenkov.

      Izbriši
  7. Lucky you can already get your hands on the new Colour&Go polishes. Love the shimmer in this, it makes the colour a lot more special imo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You will get them too eventually. :)

      Izbriši
  8. čudovit lak <3 moram ga čimprej dobiti :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. super mi je kombinacija boja, jedva čekam kad će novi essence doći do nas :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Saj verjetno kmalu pridejo tudi do vas.

      Izbriši
  10. Oh my glitter izgleda kao nesto sto mi treba ASAP :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Sem si že naredila seznam vseh novih Essence odtenkov, ki jih 'moram' imet, ampak sem tegale izpustila, ker mi na nekaterih swatchih ni deloval nič posebnega, ampak si me prepričala v nasprotno in sedaj si želim že 8 odtenkov!!!!!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3