NOTD: Neon Half Moon Nails

Hi, girls! I'll be quick today, because I'm a bit tired. I just wanted to show you, what I'm wearing at the moment on my nails. Today my cousins doughter celebrated a birthday and I decided to wear neon nails on celebration. I once saw a neon half moon manicure on internet and I decided to do that. This is my first half moon manicure.


I used Ruby Kisses Tropical Green, which is my all time favourite neon polish, and G Cosmetics No 2, which I got from Natalie. I think green and orange are quite good combination. And they were noticeable. I love when people notice, what I wear on my nails. 


What do you think about my NOTD? Did you ever tried half moon manicure? Do you like it?

18 komentarjev

  1. Odgovori
    1. Meni je odlična, prav lepo sta barvi pasali skupaj. :)

      Izbriši
  2. I like the colour combo :)
    Good manicure!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. Neon go well togehter. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Love the color combination! Looks really awesome :D And it's always nice when other people notice your nails ;) Love the new header btw!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I'm glad, you like the header, I need new one. :)

      I love, if people notice my nails. Specially when I made something really really nice.

      Izbriši
  4. I ja volim tu kombinaciju! :D Super manikura!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Odgovori
    1. In zelo opazne, kar je super. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Še nikoli nisem izprobala te tehnike. Full dobro in tudi barvna kombinacija je huda! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Tokratz sem jo jaz tudi prvič probala, ampak super izgleda. Sploh z neonskimi barvami, ki so mi zelo pri srcu.

      Izbriši
  7. Krasna kombinacija! :) Jaz še tudi nisem sprobala te tehnike, ampak bom v kratkem, dobro zgleda :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Odgovori
    1. Thank you. Well, neons are hit this summer. :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3