Glittery Gradient Nails

Today I'm showing you manicure, that I wore last week on my exam. I like if my nails look gorgeous on exams, I feel much better. First I started with 2 coats of Essence Mojito Green. Then I sponged on a half of a nail Bourjois Bleu Water. In the end I added 2 coats of Essence Prince Charming. I adore this manicure, it looked so good on my nails. Unfortunatelly it chipped really fast, so I had to remove it quickly.


I know, this last photo is not the best, because I took it indoors, but you can see here the best, that Prince Charming has gorgeous holo glitter. It's amazing polish.

What do you think, girls? Would you wear this manicure?

14 komentarjev

  1. It really nice. When I see it I imagine azure sea =)

    anesagill.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. So pretty. Lovely gradient and I love Prince Charming.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Reminds me of those mood changing polishes and topped with glitter.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Eh Prince Charming, bas mi je zao sto nisam mogla hvatat ovu kolekciju. Lijepa mi je kombinacija, steta sto se brzo chippnuo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Beautiful. :'] I would kill for that Essence green polish. XD It's that beautiful and I love green-blue polishes! ><

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Thank you girls for all your lovely comments. I'm glad, you like this manicure.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3