Color Club Youthquake

One of this years trends are neon colors, also on nails. I have to say, I adore neon nails. I love, if my nails are bright and noticeable. I'm wearing them since spring and thanks to my darling and dear swappers my neon collection got bigger.


Today I'm showing you Color Club Youthquake, that my darling got it for me. This polish was a part of Poptastic Collection, that was released in summer 2010. Youthquake is a coral-pinkish neon shade. I didn't had any problems with application. I applied 3 coats, because I didn't use white polish under it. I actually like it more that way, althought there is still visible nail line. It drys semi matte, as most neon polishes do. Later I added a top coat, because I prefer glossy finish. I'm really liking this polish a lot, I'm wearing it on my toes at the moment.  


What do you think, girls? Do you also like neon colors on your nails?

11 komentarjev

  1. Odgovori
    1. It's actually more colar, but thanks. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Oh neons! So perfect! And orange neons are even more perfect if that is possible

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, I prefer neon oranges, but even morethan orange I like green neons. Perfect.

      Izbriši
  3. obozavam nosit neonce, ali ih mrzim fotografirat jer se nikako ne daju :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Se popolnoma strinjam s tabo, groza so za fotografirat. Ampak prekrasno izgledajo na nohtih.

      Izbriši
  4. I love the color, but do not like VNL :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Then you can use white polish under neon colors. The VNL won't be visible in that case.

      Izbriši
    2. Yes, I know, but I am too lazy to do it ;)

      Izbriši
    3. I know, how that is. ;)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3