Catrice and Essence Haul (New Color&Go Nail Polishes + Some Swatches)


Does it happen to you too, that you go in a drugstore to buy one product and you ended up with bunch of other beauty products in your shopping basket? It happens to a lot of us, I think. Yesterday I went in Müller, because I wanted to get a blush from Essence Miami Roller Girl TE and also decided to check Catrice stand for some sales, if I'm already there, and in the end I found new Essence Color&Go polishes, so I bought a lot of stuff yesterday. 

Catrice products, that are going to be discountinued, were on sale for 1,99 €, so I decided to get me their blushes, because I didn't own any before. I got 2 in Peach Sorbet and Pink Grapefruit Shake. Then it catch my eyes lipgloss in Peach Boy, so I had to get this one too.


I've tried and swatch them today and I'm very satisfied with this buy. Blushes are very pigmented and they look gorgeous on cheaks. I like these duo blushes, that means you have 3 blushes in one. Cool, ha? Also lipgloss is very pigmented and mousturizing. It's less orange on lips and it's not sticky. 


I couldn't resist not to get some of new Essence Color&Go nail polishes. There were a lot of new amazing shades, but for the beginning I got myself 6 new shades. I got Oh My Glitter!, Stuck On You, I Love Bad Boys, Walk On The Wild Site, Chic Reloaded and Off To Miami!


I made quick swatches for you. I also took a photo in the sun, so you will see a gorgeous shimmer in some of these polishes. I will swatch each of these polishes in the future. First impression is, that these polishes are very good. I didn't have any problem with application, I love the formula and also new brush (it's wider that the old one - you can see it here on Innen und Aussen). I still don't know, how long they last and if they will thicken so fast as old Color&Go nail polishes. These bottles contain more product than old ones - 8 ml. They cost 1,69 €. 


I couldn't resist and I had to put Off To Miami! on my nails. It's a gorgeous coral cream shade, opaque in 2 coats. It drys darker than it is in the bottle. That's a pity, because I really adore the color in the bottle. I didn't have any problems with application. Although it's darker on my nails, I really like to wear it. 


I immediately tied this color with golden one, so I decided to do a little upgrade and put golden glitter on my tips. I didn't do a gradient, I just used brush. I used Essence Make It Golden. This polish is not a part of new Color&Go line as some other old shades, so get it while you still can, it's gorgeous.


The blush from Essence Miami Roller TE will get it's own post. I didn't do a haul post for a long time, because I post all of my nail polish buys of certain month at the beginning of the next month, but I hope you like this post. 

Are you getting anything from Catrice discontinued products? What do you think about new Essence Color&Go nail polishes? Are you excited to get them as I was?

20 komentarjev

  1. The two swatches for the Catrice blushes look very, very similar.
    Of all the colours you swatched in your skilles mani, my favourite is Oh My Glitter!
    I might get the old Make it Golden if I have the chance.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Do they? Because they don't to me.
      I can't really decide, which one is most beautiful. They all gorgeous in their own way.
      You should, you won't regret.

      Izbriši
  2. swatches of five polishes like my swatches of LE snow white polishes :-)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I made skittles swatches, because there wasn't time to do full swatches.

      Izbriši
  3. O pismo, sploh nisem vedela, da so nove stekleničke že v Mullerjih, jutri laufam. :D
    In ja, tudi meni se zgodi, da grem po eno stvar, pa včasih potem niti te ne kupim, ampak kar kaj drugega. :D Tuš geli in losjoni za telo so nevarni zame zadnje čase ... :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz sem jih tudi po naključju našla. Ah, jaz nisem do šamponov in podobnih zadev nizi prišla, čeprav bi ga nujno potrebovala. O losjonih in kremah za telo pa mi niti ne govori, ker sem tudi malo pretiravala en čas nazaj in imam verjetno zalogo za celo leto.

      Izbriši
  4. ajme jedva cekam ove lakove, ima super nijansi koje stizu. pink grapefruit shake mi je super, jedno od drazih rumenila koje imam :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Novi odtenki so precej zanimivi. Meni je tole rdečilo tudi super.

      Izbriši
  5. jedva čekam da se sve ovo spusti i do nas *.*
    izabrala si predivne lakiće :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Saj bo verjetno to kar kmalu.
      Hvala. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Tudi jaz prvič vidim, da so nove Essence stekleničke na policah. :) Od novih odtenkov se mi zelo, zelo dopade Walk on the Wild Side, čeprav se bojim, da je večinoma časa "skoraj-črn".

    Pa tale wanna-be-gradient se mi zelo dopade. Malo blišča za sicer sočno, poletno manikuro. Luštno. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)
      Walk on the Wild Side še nisem nosila, tako da ti ne moem povedati, če je večinoma črn, ampak nekako dvomim.

      Izbriši
  7. Aaa tazadnji je prekrasen!<3
    Pri nas pa še ni teh stvari, bojo verjetno v torek ko bo roba. Te smem vprašat v katerem milerju si jih našla?
    Sem si pa vzela samo en roza blush od catrice, pa mi je top! Taka lepo naravna roza barva. Super je, sem zelo zadovoljna.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. V Müllerju v Murski Soboti.
      To sta moji prvi rdečili od Catrice, ampak bom verjetno vzela še kakega, ker so mi super.

      Izbriši
  8. I want Catrice in Serbia sooo bad! :DD

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Maybe you'll get it one day. We were waiting for Catrice in Slovenia for some time too.

      Izbriši
  9. OMG Tatjana! I love everything in your haul! I have a Catrice blush that came in the Revoltaire LE and I think it's gorgeous so if I spot these ones on sale I am sure I won't resist them. I've also got one of those moisturizing glosses from a LE, too, and I think it's really nice although it doesn't last very long.
    And the new polishes!! The green one with the shimmer is so calling my name, I love it! And what about the blue one? I think it's very similar to Catrice Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. ;)
      I don't have this Catrice polish, but I have similar from Essence and this new one has more purple tone , it's not just blue.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3