Swatches and Review: Essence Ready For Boarding Beauty On Tour Eyeshadow Palette


Beauty On Tour is a palette from Essence Ready For Boarding trend edition. I was really looking foward to it, because it has bright shades, perfect for summery make up, when you don't want to wear strong, heavy make up. The palette contains 6 shimmery eyeshadows in brown, beige, blue, green, yellow and grey. The packaging is cute, it's from cardboard and it has magnet for closing the palette. The desing on palette is a postage stamp. I think it's cute. Instead of mirror there are instructions, how to make two simple looks with this pallete. It contains 5,7 g of product. The price is 3,79 €. 


Brown, yellow and grey eyeshadows are pretty good pigmented, blue and green are medium pigmented and beige has a bad pigmentation. Otherwise they're very easy to apply and to blend. I made few make up looks with this palette and I didn't notice, that eyeshadow would crease, which is good. I made these swatches without eyeshadow base.


I usually do swatches of palettes with fingers, so I decided to try to do them also with the brush and test a pigmentation in that case. Also these swatches are made without an eyeshadow base and applied in two coats. I really really like a yellow eyeshadow. It's going to be so fun to use it often in my summery looks. I have a feeling, that it makes my eyes bigger. I usually apply it over whole lid and use brown in my crease, add a liner, mascara and that's it.


This palette isn't bad, I really like it because of yellow eyeshadow, but I wish that blue and green eyeshadow would be more pigmented. Then this palette would be excellent. If you're searching for a palette with very good pigmented eyeshadows, then this one isn't for you. But it's far from expensive and I do like the colors, so I don't regret to buy it.

What do you think about this palette? Will you get it? Did you get anything else from this trend edition?

9 komentarjev

  1. Precejšno razočaranje. Jaz imam rada senčila, pri katerih se ni treba truditi, da dobiš dejansko kaj barve :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Potem so zate bolj varianta Sleek senčila ali kaj podobnega.

      Izbriši
  2. I think it's gorgeous. The package, colors, everything... Thanx for swatching!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Embalaža mi je full všeč, imam pa tudi jaz rajši bolj pigmentirane senčke.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Kdo jih pa nima? :D Ampak meni je vseeno sladka paleta.

      Izbriši
  4. Nice colors, but I wish they are more pigmented. :/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3