Sugar Spun Nails

Before I start with todays manicure, I want to show you a print screen, I took yesterday on my blog. I reached 666 followers. This is a devil number, but I think it doesn't mean anything devil to my blog. :) But of course I have to thank to all of you for following my blog, reading it and commenting on my posts.


Last week, when I was swatching Catrice polishes from Coolibri TE, I decided to do a nail art with them. I already had Birds Flying High on my nails, so I wanted to do a design with other four colors. Then I remembered this manicure, I saw on Mateji ustvarjata blog. The manicure is called sugar spun. I was watching a tutorial on youtube, how to do it, but I don't remember exactly which one it was, so I can't put a link here. But I found later, that Alexis Leight from did a video tutorial on her blog.


It's not my best manicure, I know. I didn't do it exactly as tutorial showed, because sometimes polish just didn't want to cooperate with me. I was using doting tool to put polish on nails. As you can see, the final result it's messy, but it was my first try. I'll definitely repeat it and try to do it better. I decided to show you this manicure, because I actually like, how messy it looks. It's looks like kids would be drawing on my nails. :)


Did you ever try sugar spun manicure? Do you think it's easy to do? Were you more successful than I was?

15 komentarjev

  1. i meni se sviđa :-D
    krasne boje, super izgledaju zajedno :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Res so super uporabne za nail art.

      Izbriši
  2. Ooo srečka. Sicer si pa zaslužiš toliko in še več spremljevalcel! Res imaš super blog!
    Manikura je pa preeekraaasna!! Morem poskusit podobno kmalu.. hvala za link za tutorial! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Uau, meni je pa tale manikura zelo všeč! Lakci super sodelujejo skupaj, posamezno se mi zdijo malo običajni, ampak takole skupaj so pa čisto frajerski!
    Hihi, 6 je pa drugače moja najljubša številka, tri skupaj sicer ne :P, ampak imam pa rojstni dan takrat, ko so dve ena za drugo. ;D In čestitam za toliko spremljevalcev, super dosežek! Pa še več jih bo. ;D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Super izgleda, mi je všeč ker je tako pisana.
    In pa seveda čestitke za toliko spremljevalcev.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I had 13,666 pageviews also yesterday :D.
    Love your manicure!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I love sugar spun nails! This looks so great :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. this is such an awesome effect! love it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. This looks amazing! I think I will try it soon :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Super mi izgleda,kao neka umjetnička slika *.*!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Thank you all for your sweet comments. I'm glad, you like it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Wow. :D Amazing effect! ^^ I like It very much!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Super zgleda! :D Jaz si bom po izpitih spet vzela čas za tole. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3