Snow White and The Huntsman

Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to cinema to see a Snow White and the Huntsman movie. I was really looking foward to this movie, but in the end it didn't impressed me that much. It wasn't bad, but I expected more. I don't like Kristen Stewart as an actress that much and I think she wasn't that good. Also I didn't like  Charlize Theron very much in this movie, she should be strong and evil, but she was the whole movie on the edge of tears. But I loved the Huntsman, Chris Hemsworth is hot.


Because I didn't know, what to put on my nails, it came on my mind the title of this movie and I decided to use two polishes from Essence Snow White trend edition: a Snow White and The Huntsman. I think red and gold are great combination. I used 2 coats of each polish. The Huntsman is just gorgeous - it has small round, big hexagonal and also some random glitter. On my pinkie you can see a big triangular glitter. I different corners the glitters reflect a green color. This polish is amazing and I totally recommend you to get it.


Did you watch Snow White and the Huntsman movie? What do you think about it What do you think about red and gold combination, do you like it?

13 komentarjev

  1. I like the combination! The movie was good but it would be better without Kristen. I like her at Twilight sage but in this movie, well, it was like Eclipse over and over again!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Kristen is totally Bella, but in this movie she was bad. Yesterday I was watching Mirror Mirror and Lily Collins was more convenient for Snow White.

      Izbriši
  2. jaz sem pa šla raje gledat Mirror, Mirror, (trailer od Sneguljčice se mi je zdel kot nekakšna grozljivka ;))

    Zelo luštna kombinacija lakcev

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mirror Mirror sem tudi jaz pogledala in mi je bil kar zabaven.

      Izbriši
  3. nisam gledala film (još) ali je zato manikura krasna :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. perfect combo for this movie! i thought the effects and visuals were absolutely breathtaking. but the plot sort of fell apart at the end.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I love the combination of gold and red. Always have. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Lovely combo and btw, I can finally see your entire post in Google Reader, yay!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yay, finally. I think blogger had some problems, because now my dashbord looks a bit different too. But it's important, that posts are visible now.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3