Quick Swatches: Essence Snow White TE

It will be a lot of photos in this post, but little words. The other day I bought all polishes from Essence Snow White trend edition. Well, some dwarfs weren't really that unique, but I couldn't left them behind. Unfortunatelly I can't swatch all 11 polishes at the moment, because I'm studying for my exam on Wednesday, but I made quick swatches for you. 


Big bottles. They contain 10 ml of polish. Price: Snow White 1,89 €, special effect topper 2,19 €. 


Dwarfs. Little bottles. They contain 5 ml of polish. Price: 1,69 €.


Snow White

Prince Charming

The Huntsman

Evil Queen

Sleepy - a light blue shade with blue shimmer.

Doc - a bright orange creme shade.

Grumpy - a royal blue creme shade. 

Bashful - a green shade with golden shimmer. 

Sneezy - a brown shade with silver shimmer.

Dopey - a lilac shade with silver glitter. 

Happy - a yellow creme shade. 

And here are quick swatches of all 11 polishes. 


Bashful, Grumpy, Doc, Happy.

Sleepy, Sneezy, Dopey, Snow White.

 Evil Queen, The Huntsman, Prince Charming. 

I'll swatch all the polishes next week after my exam. I can already tell, that my favourites are Grumpy and Bashful, two kings of this TE, if you ask me. Snow White is gorgeous red creme shade, but not very unique. My opinion about glitters is, that they're gorgeous, but they're so hard to apply in nice thin coats, because big glitters transfer very bad on nails. As you can see, I made thick and bad application with Evil Queen, because after one thin coat only one glitter was one nail. I also had to made two coats with Prince Charming, because after one coat only little glitters transfer on nail. The best in that case was The Huntsman, it was the most easy to apply big glitters with it on nails.

Which polishes from this trend edition are on your wish list?

29 komentarjev

  1. Oooooooooh, I want all of them! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope, you'll get all of them. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Jaz sem se pa tako zelo veselila te TE, ampak bolj kot gledam, manj so mi všeč. Resnično noben me ni prepričal.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. oh my gosh, lucky you!!!! i really love that purple hex glitter, and dopey looks so sweet! good luck on your exams btw (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. haha i love the the dwarves were in little bottles!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Grumpy i Prince Charming su mi favoriti iz ove kolekcije, nadam se da cu je uspjet uhvatit kad dodje u Muller kod nas

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Modra je res tvoja barva. Pri nas bodo v vseh drogerijah, tako da bodo mogoče tudi pri vas in ti ju uspe dobiti. :)

      Izbriši
  6. The photos in Essence site don't do them justice, some of the dwarfs are very pretty!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. The photos on Essence site are always different as they are then in RL. My favourite are Grumpy and Bashful. Yours?

      Izbriši
    2. Sleepy if the shimmer is any visible IRL, Bashful and Dopey. I just noticed the Disney logo on the bottles, cool! :D

      Izbriši
  7. Všeč mi je lak v odtenku sivke, ampak imam že polno podobnih odtenkov.
    Zanimiv mi je tudi zeleni odtenek, vendar ga najbrž ne bi nosila

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Zelen je poleg temno modrega moj najljubši.

      Izbriši
  8. wow, s ovom su se kolekcijom stvarno iskazali, ne bih odbila ni jedan lakić :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Krasni so! Jaz bi še kar stojalo vzela domov, pa čeprav prazno, tako mi je všeč. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. OMG so awesome! I want them all :)Anybody know if they are in Australia?
    I love essence nail polish, so cheap and great quality. If you would like to see swatches please visit my blog http://theblogforbeautifulliving.blogspot.com.au/
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a lovely day.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Oh you're so lucky!
    I was so happy when I found happy and bashful today...this le was always sold out...
    Luckily I got the huntsman topper too:D
    I love it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3