Quick Swatches: Essence Ready For Boarding


This week two Essence trend editions came in our drugstores at the same time. First one is Snow White and the second one is Ready For Boarding. From this TE I had on wish list a palette and two polishes, but in the end I got three.


The palette is very lovely, it has bright summery shades in it. They're all shimmery. I used it today and at the moment I like it very much. I'll swatch it next week and then I'm going to write a whole review. The palette is called Beauty on Tour.


The polishes are also great. They have great pigmented formula and are easy to apply. Also these polishes will be swatched next week, but here are quick swatches of each on one finger. I have to say, I'm really loving a green one.

Exits on Your Right, Via Armail, Beauty On Tour.

What do you think about this Essence trend edition? Are you getting anythig from it?