NOTD: Mint and Blue Random Dots


Today I was in the mood for some nail art. I was not exactly sure, what I'm going to do, but I wanted to use some nail polishes, I bought lately. I decided for a mint and a blue color. First I started with 2 coast of Essence You Belong To Me, a gorgeous mint creme shade. Then I made stripes with Catrice Feel The Yatch Beat from Cruise Cuture TE. In the end I used different polishes to made random dots: Catrice Nautica (Cruise Cuture TE), Catrice Birds Flying High (Colibri TE) and Catrice FTYB. In my head it looked better, but if I look at my nails now, it even isn't that bad. 


 My manicure goes perfectly togehther with my phone case.


Last Sunday I filled my nails down to real nubbins, but they're already pretty long. Not as long as I want them to be, but enough foe some swatching I think. I was using Essence Studio Nails Nail Fixing System and it looks like it helps a lot with growth. Do you have any experience with it?

What do you think about my manicure? What are you wearing on your nail ATM?

28 komentarjev

  1. What a cool mani! Love it! I think this is the best one you've done so far!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You think so? Thank you very much for that. :D

      Izbriši
  2. Super izgleda! Moram poskusiti kaj takega :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. In ko boš, kar pokaži na blogu. ;)

      Izbriši
  3. Woooah! >< What a beautiful manicure with amazing polishes! :O I think I love blue and green polishes the most now. :3 <3 ^_____^ Great job! :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :* I adore blue and green polishes. You'll probably see a lot more nail art with these two colors. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Totally love this. Pinning it. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. super je kombinacija i jos je bas fino plava po mom gustu :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Vem, da si ti ljubiteljica modre. :)

      Izbriši
  6. I really hope I can find both the Coolibri and the Cruise Couture here, I love all those blues!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. They're nice blues, right? I hope you'll get those two collections.

      Izbriši
  7. zbilja mi je predivna *.*
    oćem i ja te catrice lakiće, jedva čekam kad će doći do nas :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. OMG! Tole je pa za dol padit! ne morem se nagledat slikc!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Your nails look pretty good to me! And the design you did!! Amazing!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Oooo kok lepo, me na morje spominja! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. that´s great! Great inspiration! Thanks

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3