NOTD: Fishtale

Today I had an exam and I slept only five hours, so I'm tired, but before I go to bed, I want to show you my todays nails. I really feel good, if I have beautiful nails on exams. This manicure originally isn't my idea, I saw it on Lucy's Stash blog and I had to try it. She also made a tutorial.


Mine isn't perfect as hers, obviously. I have to try it with some other colors and on all nails to see, how it's going to look. For this manicure I used Avon Aqua Fantasy, Avon Coral Reef and Manhattan 29Z.


What do you think, girls? Will you try it?

25 komentarjev

  1. Dobra ideja, svidja mi se kako je ispalo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Odgovori
    1. You gonna love it on your nails too. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Perfect design =)

    anesagill.blogspot.cz

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Yours looks awesome. I'm going to have to try this!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. This looks so good! I can't wait to try it!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. It's amazingly beautiful :) How did you do it? I bet it's time consuming... right? :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You can find tutorial here:http://www.lucysstash.com/2012/06/fishtail-nail-art-manicure-with.html.
      Yes, it is time consuming, because you have to wait for polishes to dry, but I was studying, when I was doing this, so I did had an occupation.

      Izbriši
  7. dobro si ih isplela, sviđa mi se :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Very nice, please visit my blog, so we can follow each others :)

    Miss
    http://www.armocromia.com/2012/06/giorgio-armani-skin-laquers-summer-2012.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Čudovito <3 Tako dizajn kot kombinacija barv :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I only tried this one on my nail wheels, but I really like the colors you chose! They look so beautiful together!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3