NOTD: Abstract Flowers On Exits On Your Right

Today I have pictures spam for you, but I couldn't help myself, I'm so liking this manicure. Yesterday was so hot, that I wasn't even in the mood to paint my nails, but then I was in the bad mood because of some people and I decided to do a nail art to make me feel better.

But before I start with my nails of the day, let me tell you, that I decided to change my watermark. The old one was really getting on my nerves and I made it always in corner of photos, so anyone could crop it. Now I made smaller one and somewhere in the center of the photo. Tell me, is is good or it's too much noticable? Does it bother you on photos? Should I do it more transparent? Let me know, what you think. Every critique is good. ;)

Yesterday I started with 2 coats of Essence Exits On Your Right from Ready for Boarding TE. It's gorgeous bright green creme shade, very nice to apply and of course a perfect base for nail art.


Then I made flowers on 2 accent nails (my accent nails are always ring finger and thumb ;)). I wanted to do a bit different flowers than I usually do. I made two dots on each finger and then short stripes in circles around them. I call them abstract, because they don't look that much as flowers. I also added some leaves. I didn't want to let other fingers "naked", so I made some stripes. They are far away from perfect, but hey, it's an abstract manicure. Lol. I really really like the finished look. Polishes, I used: Essence Beauty On Tour for flowers, Essence Bashful for leaves and Essence Viva La Green for stripes. Here is a little photo spam. 


What do you girls think? Do you like it as I do? And please, tell me your opinion about my new watermark.

10 komentarjev

  1. SUper mi je taj lak. Najljepši iz te LE... :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Your new watermark doesn't bother at all, it's good :).
    I also really-really like the final look of your mani! ;)

    P.S. You added blogroll again? Does it works ok now? (as for me I didn't get a warning when I came to your blog now. but I didn't get a warning on your blog earlier too)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I'm glad, if your think so. :)

      That's strange. I wanted to add a blogroll before and it said, there is a mistake, but now I see, I have it on my site. Well, I removed it, because some girls said, they got a warning. I think now it's everything ok, so I added it back.

      Izbriši
  3. I love the mani. Nice job. And the watermark doesn't bother me but if you put it far enough away from your nails )or whatever the focus is) then it'll be easy to crop/retouch out of the picture. I'd put it more centrally on your focus or make it larger and transparent so it doesn't distract from the nails but isn't removed easily.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you for your opinion. I wanted to do it transparent, but I'm editing my photos in Gimp and I didn't find, how to do it.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3