Monthly Hauls - May

May is already over and it's time for me too look, which polishes did a get in May. The beginning of the month was pretty good, I didn't get anything, but then I had birthday and I decided to gift myself some polishes. That meant, that my shopping began and I got 15 polishes till the end of May. I have a feeling, that June will be worse because of some LE collection. I think I'll have to go on a nail polish diet soon. 

Avon Coral Reef
Avon Aqua Fantasy
Avon Sea Breeze


Alessandro Indigo Illusion
Alessandro Oriental Cashmere
Alessandro Pearl Terracotta
Essence SYF Green Lagoon
Essence SYF Colar Me Beautiful 


China Glaze Zombie Zest
China Glaze Ick-a-bod-y
Nfu Oh 65 


Depend 35
Max Factor Fantasy Fire
Essence You Belong To Me
H&M Purple Glitter 


How many polishes did you get this month?

14 komentarjev

  1. Wow
    Gorgeous haul <3
    and bottles of Alessandro are so sweet

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I adore Alessandro minis, they're great.

      Izbriši
  2. I can't wait to see the Avon polishes swatched because I'm thinking about getting some for myself too :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'll try to swatch them once this week, but I can already tell, that they're great. I was wearing Coral Reef for 4 days wirh minimal tip wear. Polishes on me usually chip on a second day. I do recommend you to get some Avon polishes.

      Izbriši
  3. Divne, letnje bojice! Najvise zavidim na ovim Essence SYF, nema ih kod nas, i China Glaze, isto nisu kod nas dolazili. I ja bih morala na neku 'dijetu' uskoro ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ta dva sta iz omejene kolekcije, drugače pa so baje zamenjali asortiment in izdali 4 nove SYF lake. Moram malo preveriti po drogerijah. Jaz bi morala nujno, ker imam še preveč lakov, ki jih moram preizkusiti, pa jih vedno znova kupujem zraven.

      Izbriši
  4. "a nail polish diet" :D.
    Nice haul! Escpecially Nfu Oh #65 <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, I need a nail polish diet, I buy to many nail polishes and I can't try them all. There still so many untried in my stash. I love Nfu Oh 65. I?m going to wear it a lot in summer. :)

      Izbriši
  5. wow, ova dva od china glaze imam, obožavam ih, uvjerena sam da će se i tebi tako svidjeti *.*
    ff je krasan, dobra si bila ;-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Sta mi že zelo všeč. Fantasy Fire je res krasen, le še preizkusiti ga moram. ;)

      Izbriši
  6. Predivni su lakovi, pogotovo Avon <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Those AVON nail polishes look great. :3 But I won't try them, I know that I don't like the formula. So I would just waste my money. :3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Really? I do love formula, it's great for me. Well, if you know, that you don't like it, it's really better, if you don't buy it. :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3