Flowers On Yellow

I'm so bad, when it comes to titles of my blogposts. They are always so boring, but unfortunatelly manly I don't have good ideas. :( Again I was doing some nail art with polishes from Catrice Coolibri collection. This time I skipped Birds Flying High, because I didn't have any idea, what to do with the blue one and these colors were already enough.


I started with Twist Of Lemon. This yellow is a great nail art base. Then I took dotting tool and made flowers with Abloom and Exotica. I reversed color on each nail, it looks more fun that way. In the end I made dots with Virgin Forest between flowers. I think, it turned out great and I loved it on my nails. It looked very summery. I wore it on Monday, but I already removed it, because there are a lot of new nail polishes in my stash to try.


What do you think? Do you like it?

14 komentarjev

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3